Friday, March 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 13 and in 8th grade going to Noah Webster.
I didn't learn very much because my teachers didn't really care. Honest!

5 things on my list today:
1. Try and put Soft Paws on kitten.
2. Go to Target and get shoes for the girls.
3. Go to Jennifer's to make Egg Easter Baskets.
4. Take a nap.
5. Go on a date with my Hubby!

5 snacks that I enjoy:
1. Golden Oreos w/ milk
2. Ritz w/ cheese
3. Chocolate covered strawberries
4. Cookie dough ice cream
5. Shaved Ice

3 bad habits:
1. Grinding my teeth.
2. Not cleaning my house.
3. Forgetting to feed my kids when I'm not hungry.

If I were suddenly a billionaire: I would buy a new single-story home w/a round room! Pay off all our debt. Help our families with their debts. Get a new Sequoia! Pay for Abram's schooling. Buy a year supply of Mountain House freeze dried food. Put tons of it away.

5 places I've lived:
1. 543 N 95th Place for 12 years.
2. 739 N Racine Cir for 6 years.
3. My first appt. with my husband on Main & Extension.
4. We bought our first condo on Dobson & Broadway.
5. Our first home in Queen Creek!

5 jobs I've had:
1. Tots Unlimited
2. Child Time
3. Southwest Student Services
4. Wife
5. A Stay at home mom to my 2 beautiful girls! With a little babysitting.

5 things people don't know about me:
1. My cord was wrapped around my my neck when I was born.
2. I kick a boy that wouldn't get my trampoline and fractured my foot.
3. I had braces. ( You can't tell now)
4. I had a miscarriage before I had Amalee.
5. I got my first and second ticket since living in Queen Creek:( Time to move.

People I'm tagging:
Everyone who reads this!!

No comments: