Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things

1. I've lived in AZ all my life.
2. I lived in only 2 houses before I got married.
3. I got married when I was 18.
4. Abram and I broke up in the morning and he proposed that afternoon.
5. I have 3 wonderful children (they drive me crazy sometimes!)
6. I have a very bad memory. I don't remember very much about my childhood.
7. I fell off a horse and blacked out.
8. I fractured my foot kicking a boy that wouldn't get off my trampoline.
9. It snowed in Mesa, AZ when I was little and I made a little snowman.
10. I love to dance.
11. I learned how to crochet after I had Amalee. I've made a blessing dress, about 6 newborn dresses, about 4 baby blankets. I love it.
12. I used to hate reading but I love to now. But I can't find the time too:(
13. I'm the middle child.
14. I knew I wanted to marry Abram when I was 14.
15. I wrote Abram on his mission but he threw away all my letters. He thought I was too young for him.
16. I want a large family. Abram is fine with just having one more. I think I will get my way!!!
17. Abram and I will be married for 6 years on Feb 8.
18. I gave birth to Dallin all natural ( no epidural) and will never have another epidural in my life. I'm proud that I can say that. I think the epidural gave me post pardum blues with both my girls.
19. I want to have another wedding day... it was so much fun!
20. I played soccer in High School.
21. I want to be a foods and chilld deveolpment teacher when my kids are all in school.
22. I took a swing dancing class at MCC with my dad after I had Amalee.
23. My favorite color is Yellow.
24. I want to do work in every temple.
25. I want to visit Portugal, Norway, Brazil, Nauvoo, and go on another cruise to Jamacia and Cozamel, Mexico.

I did this on my facebook page too. So I tag anyone who wants to do it. Just tell 25 random things about yourself!

1 comment:

Cassy Taylor said...

Hey Ashley! I don't mind doing a square cake at all. I'm actually looking forward to it-I already have a pretty good idea of what I'm going to do. Square cakes are only slightly more difficult. Unless Julie decides she would rather go with circle, I'll plan on the square. I'll call you to come get the fabric. By the way, you got married young girl! And I'm with you on the memory thing and it seems to get worse after each kid.