Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dallin in his pink chair!

We bought this pink bumbo chair when Maggie was born and I'm cheap so I didn't want to go out and get another one! I think Dallin is adorable in it anyway! This was his first time in it and he loved it. I put it up on the counter because I needed some free hands so I could make the girls sandwiches and I thought Dallin would like to watch me and, so oila, he did like it! Oh and sorry about the messy kitchen.
He's actually smiling in spite of the color of the chair, or so says Abram.
He is such a handsome little boy even when he is sticking his tongue out!!! And don't you just love how his blue eyes match his jacket perfectly?
My little boy is growing up way too fast for me already:( I love the baby stage so much.

1 comment:

Phipps Family said...

He is absolutely adorable!