Monday, June 1, 2009

Maggie is ok!


Well last night we had my family over for dinner. All the cousins were playing upstairs in the loft and Maggie was looking over the pony wall. Her cousin was throwing things over the wall. This time he tried throwing a bean bag chair over and as he was doing that it hit Maggie who was standing on a toy and it knocked her over with it. She fell all the way down and hit the last step before the first floor. We called 911 and they said to be on the safe side they would like to air-a-vac her to the hospital. I was able to go with her! They did lots of x-rays and they all came back negative! We were able to take her home last night! I know she had a Guardian Angel watching out for her because how in the world can someone fall 20ft and come out w/ just a scratch on her back? This morning she is acting her normal self and already being a little feisty!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad she is okay...I thought for sure she had a concussion(sp?)...I am sure the priesthood blessing helped too.

Anonymous said...

I know the Lord looks out for our children. Some how he must have softened the landing, and the blessing she got from her grandpa, and her daddy was a great help, miracles do happen!!! :)

Becky said...

OH Wow, that must have been terrifying! I'm soooo glad she's ok!

Phipps Family said...

That always scares me! I hate stairs/ second floors. I am glad everything is okay. We have had many scares that simply increase our faith and testimony. Love you guys!

Stacia said...

Oh my gosh! I'm so glad she is okay. What a tough little girl!

Tim and Shay said...

Oh my goodness! I got chills. That is so scary! She really did have someone looking out for her. What a blessing! Katrina had an incident the sunday after we got here to AZ. She split her head open. Scary!

Janeen said...

That must have been so scary for you!
Glad she's o.k. Love, Janeen

Tressa said...

What a scary thing! I'm so glad she's OK. Tough girl.

Anonymous said...

I know you have guardian angels at your house after Gabby and the slide situation!! Glad Maggie is alright and thanks for a fun night at your house! Anyway, I need your email to add you to my blog.

Jenn~ said...

Just came across your blog and saw this...I hope that she is doing just fine now....how scary an accident can be.

Geoffrey and Ellee Pettit said...

So is this the story justin told in sacrament meeting...I'm so sorry I had no clue....I havnt looked at anyones blogs for a long time...I'm so happy she's okay...Arent you so grateful for the priesthood and gaurdian angels? I know I am...it was good to see you while I was in town