Thursday, August 27, 2009

Cookie night with Daddy!!

Amalee has been asking to make a cookie for daddy since he came home last Saturday. So we decided to make sugar cookies so that the girls and daddy could decorate them together! As you can see they had a blast!
The 2 flower cookies were decorated my me and Abram! Aren't they cute? Haha!

Daddy with his beautiful girls!

Amalee taking a big bite out of her bunny cookie! Both Amalee and Maggie just wanted to lick the frosting off the cookie so I had to tell her to eat the whole thing!
We had a wonderful night together! It has been so nice having Abram home for more then just a weekend. He has so much fun playing with his kids. I see my kids so much more happy too when he is home. He makes them laugh so easily! We love you hunny!

3 comments:

Phipps Family said...

How fun. The pictures are great. They look like they had a great time.

Shannon said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! It is always fun to have time with daddy!

Michelle McClure said...

How fun, I love sugar cookies...

I just wanted to say Hi. I haven't left a comment in a while, but I have been reading your blog on my phone! JUst can't leave a comment through it...

Nash keeps asking to color with Maggie by the way. It's too cute!