Friday, September 11, 2009

Sleeping in a toy

I was trying to get things ready for Amalee's birthday party tonight so I put Dallin in his bouncy toy. He sits in it while I don't want him to get into whatever I'm doing. I was sewing up the rips in the girls princess dresses. One second he was fussing and the next when I looked at his this is how he was!
This is the first time he has fallen asleep in a toy or by himself without me helping him fall asleep. He is so cute!
He is even using his hand as a pillow. So funny!!!

5 comments:

Phipps Family said...

I love those moments.

McDougal Family said...

How sweet! Those are some my favorite moments with little babies! So funny and so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a sweet boy! He is so cute, even when he is asleep!

Michelle McClure said...

That is a RARE moment at our house! My kids like their beds and blankets!

Emily Nicoll said...

Yay Ashley I'm so happy you have a blog too!! Thanks for finding me!
Love,
Em