Friday, May 23, 2008

Funny Faces!

Well I know it has been a while since my last post:( That is because when I was at the river I dropped my camera into the river:( Well, we just got a new one! Thank goodness we bought the warrenty that included accidental spills! The damages to the one I dropped were too expensive for the Geek Squad to fix so they gave us a new one! So here are the first pictures with our new camera!
Magdalene I guess just found out that when she smiles and makes funny faces we will take more pictures of her! Of couse we already call her our little clown but I think this is the first time I have caught a funny face on camera!
What a beautiful smile!

I just love her big eyes:)

This is when she started getting goofy!

She started folding her arms for prayer instead of just her hands. But now she folds her arms and says "humph" then brings her arms down. It's cute!

I was trying to get another good smile with her eyes open but this is what I got every time!
I love Funny Faces!

No comments: