Tuesday, May 13, 2008

River Trip

We took a little vacation to the Colorado River with my family and extended family! I would have taken a tone more pictures but I dropped the camera in the river:( So the pics you see here are from the first morning. We definitely had a blast and hope next time more family and friends want to come!
Four generation picture! From left top: Kristina (my Sister), Chelsea (Sister-in-law), Oma (Grandma Spier), Dawn (My Mom), and me. Sitting on the tube are:Summer and Taycee-Kristina's kids, Ellie- Chelsea's baby and Amalee and Maggie!
They had so much fun just sitting on that big tube!

Abram had fun rowing the girls around! The girls thought it was pretty fun too!



This is my brother Michael helping Amalee go down the water slide! Amalee said it was fun but didn't want to do it again because the water was too cold! It's true I never even went in the water above my waist because it felt like ice. But we really had a blast! I have more video of the trip but I will have to ask Abram to upload it because I don't know how! When he does you will see Amalee wake surf with my brother Gregory and go tubing with my sister Julie. She even fell off the tube and got right back on! I love that she is a little dare devil and loves to try new things!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that Amalee loves to join in the fun, I can't wait for Abram to put the video on. We had a blast. Pray for Gregory who fractured both feet in more than one place and broke 2 or more toes on each foot wakeboarding. He is non weight bearing for 8 weeks or more.

Jennifer said...

I'm glad you guys had fun. We will try to make it to the next one.

Michelle Bebe said...

wow! that looks like so much fun! summer is definitely here!

Bethany M said...

Looks like a lot of fun!
Poor Greg. He doesn't have very good luck, does he!?