Friday, June 13, 2008

Flashback Babies!

As everyone that looks at my blog knows I'm pregnant! I find out what I'm having on Monday the 16th! So I started to look back at what my two wonderful girls looked like when they were born and what they looked like on their blessing day! I can't believe how fast and how much they have grown!
The first picture is Magdalene the day she was born! Her face has changed so much! What a beautiful baby!

I crocheted her blessing dress! Doesn't she look sweet?

This is Amalee in her blessing dress my mom made! She is such a beautiful baby!


This is Amalee the day she was born! She was so small.

I am finally getting excited about having another baby! We of course hope it is a boy but if we have another girl we will still be sooo happy to have her in our home. This pregnancy has gone by so much faster. I'm 1/2 way through!


1 comment:

Bethany M said...

Love the flashback! They were both such beautiful newborns!