Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tagged By Jodi Crosby

Here are the rules:
1. Post the rules on your blog:
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

8 Favorite tv shows:
1. Music and the Spoken Word-BYU channel
2. Prison Break
3. The Office
4. One Tree Hill
5. Simpsons
6. Gilmore Girls
7. Franklin (watch with my girls)
8. Sid the Science Kid ( watch with my girls)

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Take Amalee and Maggie to preschool
2. Feed Dallin
3. Take Dallin to Nanny and Papa's house
4. Go to chiropractor
5. Go to Frys
6. Eat at Costa Vida with Mom, Julie, and Greg
7. Drive home
8. Read scriptures and put kids to bed

8 Things I look forward to:
1. Taking a nap
2. Eating chocolate again( when Dallin gets older)
3. Abram finishing school
4. Abram coming home from work
5. Maggie getting potty trained
6. Trick-or-Treat with my girls
7. Christmas
8. Being with my family

8 Favorite Resturants:
1. Carrabba's
2. Costa Vida
3. Claim Jumper
4. Cravings
5. Outback Steakhouse
6. Cheesecake Factory
7. Olive Garden
8. BJ's

8 Things on my Wish List:
1. Get out of debt
2. Get 1 year supply of food and water
3. Get Honda Odyssey
4. Get one story house
5. Get a Netherland Dwarf bunny for girls
6. Get a bigger tub for master bath
7. Sleep through the night
8. Give Dallin a real bath

8 People I tag
1. Kristina Hargrave
2. Jennifer Ellsworth
3. Kelli Lopez
4. Alicia Bottomley
5. Ellee Pettit
6. Haley Cardita
7. Cortney Shurtz
8. Cindy Whatcott

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha...I just did this tag on 10-13-08 I guess I escaped that one. Not like my answers are going to change!