Monday, July 27, 2009

Daddy and Dallin


When Abram came home this weekend he wanted to spend as much time as he could with his kids. I should have taken more pics. He was so cute playing with them! This pic of Daddy with Dallin just melts my heart! I was trying to get the girls ready for church and he asked what he could do to help. I gave him Dallin and said to give him a bottle and that Dallin would probably fall asleep. This is the first time Dallin fell asleep with a bottle. Abram did such a wonderful job helping out. I love him so much. I know now why people say you don't know how sweet you have it til you taste the bitter. Well I have tasted the bitter and it has made having the sweet that much sweeter. I really do appreciate my hubby a ton more now that his job takes him away for a while.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

That's so cute!! I love when the kids play with James! They get so excited and love anything he does with them. I miss you all!! Dallin is one handsome kid!!