Monday, March 1, 2010

Gymnastics!!!

Maggie is doing a flip over the bar. They teach the little ones how to by having them walk up the mat then push off and flip over. Maggie loved doing it!
Amalee is stretching into the splits and standing on her tip toes on the balance beam!

So Abram and I have been talking about what we should put Amalee in since she is so petite. We decided that she is the perfece fit for gymnastics! Maggie of course wants to be just like her big sister so we put her in it too. Ms. Chelsea (Maggie's teacher) said that Maggie is a natural at it and will move up quickly. Right now she is in the pre-school class. Amalee was also good at what she was doing as long as she wasn't looking for me. She is in the level 1 class with Summer Jo her cousin! When Amalee was on the trampoline the owner of the gym was watching her and amazed at how springy she was and still able to keep her legs and arms together! Amalee is so excited to be doing this. She asks every day if she gets to go again today? Her classes are on Wed. and Sat.

2 comments:

Kelli said...

How cute! I'd love to get Aleena in some kind of dance class. I know she's totally go crazy with it!

Anonymous said...

I am sure they will love gymnastics. I loved it too. They will be great, I am sure!!! :)