Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Maggie and Dallin

I took my mom out to dinner last night as a thank you for staying up til 4:30am to make me a skirt for family pictures. We had a great time at Texas Road House and then I took her to Sub 0 icecream (very yummy)! After that we went to visit with my mom's cousin and her daughter that just moved here. It was fun getting to know then and chatting for a while!

When I came home I went to give my kiddos a kiss good night and tuck them in. I found Dallin sleeping in bed with Maggie. Abram said that Dallin got out of bed a couple times but he didn't know Dallin had gone into the girls room. Abram then said this is why we need another boy in the family so that Dallin has a roommate too!  I thought this was such a sweet picture I just had to share!

Thank you Abram for getting the kids to bed while I went out and got a little break!
I love My Family!!!