Monday, March 2, 2009

Sea World!

I have been wanting to go to Sea World since before Amalee was born. My uncle just had his first baby and was blessing her so it was the perfect excuse to go to Cali for both! I thought that my girls would have a blast and they did have lots of fun but if you ask Amalee what her favorite part was. She will say "holding the star fish!" So here are just a couple of pics from our vacation. I want to go again but without our 3 kids so we can do more without worrying about the stroller and feeding Dallin. We got a year pass for the price of a 1 day pass so I know we will be going again!
They have little kid rides but of couse our girls are so short that we had to ride with them! Both Amalee and Maggie love Elmo so of course they loved the ride!

Abram with "a-moo"( how Maggie says Shamu) and the girls!


Me with my kids and a pretty penguin.

The girls playing at the park.

Amalee's favorite part! Holding the starfish!

Maggie holding the starfish!


4 comments:

alina said...

how fun! i love sea world! apart from the sun and beach its one of the things i miss the most about living in San Diego!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Looks like you had a wonderful trip!!! I wish we could have gone too. Your kids look like they are having so much fun.

Michelle Bebe said...

I had never been to Sea World until a year ago and it was so fun! That is a SMOKIN' deal on the pass! Way to go! I didn't do all the kid stuff because it was just Bryan and I and we were in Florida...I wonder if Cali is better??? I want to hold a starfish! The bravest I got was to touch a sting ray!

Cassy Taylor said...

Yes, I can do the 24th. No fondant, right? Just let me know what flavor cake with filling and if you had anything specific you'd like the cake to be-otherwise, I will just come up with one. Thanks! Also, I'm thinking about $25. Will that work?