Thursday, March 19, 2009

Secret Homemade Something (or Other)!

Here's how it works:

The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice, just for you. This offer does have some restrictions and limitations...

1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! But I'll try really hard.
2- It'll be done this year.
3- You have no clue what it's going to be, and neither do I, but I'm sure it'll be great :o)

The catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog. The first 5 people to leave a comment telling me they did so (and actually DID do so!) win an awesome homemade gift by me!

P.S. You have the right to be excited, but you also have the right to be scared... Bru ha ha!

2 comments:

Phipps Family said...

What a fun idea! I don't know how well it will work if the people live far away but I am sure I can come up with something! Posting to my blog now.

alina said...

sounds fun i love surprises! :)