Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Belly Pics!

Maggie is my little sweetheart! She comes up to me all the time, pulls up my shirt, and kisses my belly! On Sunday she wanted to sit on the couch with me and when I sat her down she laid on my belly giving Dallin lovies. I thought it would make a cute picture!
Just a quick update... I already weight as much as I did when I had both Amalee and Maggie. I kept a string that I measured my belly with when I was pregnant with Maggie and I'm already that big. I just hope this means my little boy is bigger than my petite girls. I have just over 2 months left and I'm sure it will go fast! We are so excited to see what our little boy looks like. I tell everyone that I'm not quite ready to have another baby. He is easier to take care of in my belly then out... no diapers, no middle of the night feedings, and no crying. So as long as I get to see what he looks like he can stay in me forever! I think this is the most excited Abram and I have been to see what our little boy is going to look like. I didn't really think about that with our girls. As long as they were health I was happy!

Isn't she sweet!

3 comments:

Tim and Shay said...

So cute! Your little pregnant belly is cute!

alina said...

for me the only fun part of being pregnant was the anticipation of what was inside! what they would look like what their personality would be like! it was exciting! i got really big with William, but in the end he and ivy were about the same size (even though i was much smaller with ivy) ivy was 1 oz lighter then him and 1/2 an inch shorter. but you never know! and that in its self is kind of fun! best wishes for you and the rest of your pregnancy! :)

Phipps Family said...

I am the same way- I love to be pregnant and feel the baby move and know that they are alright. Once the baby comes everything is much more busy.