Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Silly Girls!!!

My little Amalee a little mommy all the time! I love that she wants to be a mom just like me. She put a doll under her shirt and said " mommy see my baby!"
I love her little pose too!
Side view! To show her "pregnant" belly!
Sorry for the naked bottom:)

Maggie is also so silly! She was trying to put her shorts back on. She got her legs in the right holes but, they are upside down! She is so cute!

Maggie trying to pull the shorts up. But they are still upside down!

My girls were having a fun night playing together and dancing. I love that they are friends and play so well together. They love pretending to be little mommies with their babies, they love dancing and falling down laughing. I have such sweet little girls!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me so much of you and Kristina. Such mommies!!! My granddaughters are so cute!!!

Allison Johnson said...

Your girls are so cute with such funny little personalities! Our class's part for the primary program is "Jesus showed us how to choose the right." Amalee just needs to be able to say "He has taught me to..." and then finish her sentance. If you can write it down and send it with her to primary, then we can help her to remember it when it is her turn to talk. Thanks!

Alicia said...

That is a really cute picture of Amalee. Nice bare bottom on the side too. hehe

Phipps Family said...

Both of them are so cute! I think it is funny whey the kids start to pretend they are nursing their babies.

Shannon said...

I love all the cute things that kids do. The always seem to make us laugh. Your girls are sooooo cute and I loved those stories.

Alicia Phelps said...

Wow! I haven't talked to you in years! Your girls are so cute! I love the pictures of them pretending to be pregnant and laying on your baby belly! They are adorable! What a beautiful family! Good luck with your pregnancy! How far along are you?

Jer said...

I found your blog from Cortney's. What a cute family you have. It was fun to read all about you! You guys do some fun things. Your trip to Out of Africa inspired me. We used to go there when it was closer but haven't been since they moved. I hope that we can soon.
I saw you at Cortney's shower but didn't get a chance to talk to you, saw you were having another baby, apparantly a baby boy? That's wonderful. I think I'll link over to your mom's blog and say hi there too. Love your family!
-Jeriann Keeling

Ortiz Family said...

Your girls are cute!