Monday, June 2, 2008

Amalee's Swim Lesson!

Amalee with her class the 1st day of swim lessons!
Amalee blowing bubbles in the water:)
Here she is swimming to get her ducky!
Coach Sean helping Amalee float on her back:)



Today was Amalee's and Maggie's first day of swim lessons! I was able to get pics of Amalee because her class isn't a mom and Tot class. I think she did pretty good for not having lessons for over a year! Maggie also did a ton better then I thought she would. The only time she cried was when the teacher had her do "monkey walks" on the wall and go under water then grab onto the wall. She learned how to blow bubbles and loved doing that while kicking her legs! I'm so proud of my girls!




3 comments:

Phipps Family said...

Your girls are so cute! It is great to see them grow.

Dave and Jodi said...

Wow I can't believe how big they are getting! They are so cute!

Tim and Shay said...

Suzy is such an awesome swim teacher! Your girls are growing so fast! So cute!