Thursday, June 19, 2008

Random Cuties!

Last weekend we went to California for my cousin's wedding. My brother Greg has casts on both his legs so he ended up watching all his sleeping nieces! Doesn't he look happy?


Today 06/19/2008 I finally gave it and gave the girls a popsicle. I hate messes so I try and aviod messy food at all costs. But don't they look cute?

Maggie just looked so comfy laying there so I just had to take a pic! I love her smile:)

Of couse if I take a pic of one little girl I have to take one of the other!
She is such a sweetie!

Maggie has the cutest smile she is such a clown!


Amalee has Maggie's shirt on her head. She really can make us laugh!

Just another cute picture of the girls with their popsicles!





2 comments:

alina said...

your girls really are cute! i love Popsicle pictures! fun messy times!

Anonymous said...

Hey you!!! Give them popsicles, and just use the hose to get the sticky off. You loved popsicles when you were little. They will love it outside more!!!