Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Morning!

Abram and I try to sleep in on Sunday mornings but it doesn't always work. Our girls wake up when the sun comes up:( I need to get darker curtains on their window. So when they wake up I tell them to go play and that usually works for a little while. Today they didn't even tell me that it is morning and time for breakfast. I just heard them downstairs so I told Abram "I wonder what Amalee is getting them to eat?" About a minute later Maggie is by my bed with her Chocolate donut in hand! Amalee has learned how to open the fridge and got out the donuts!
So this is what I get for trying to sleep in!
Two very happy girls with donuts for breakfast:)

I really do think that Amalee thought she was being a big girl and trying to help! She knows how much I love to sleep. Of course she was being sneaky about it too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now who could blame them....DONUTS for breakfast is the best meal ever didnt you know!?!